Please see below for our returns policy for off-the-shelf and custom durable medical equipment provided by our company.
If you are not satisfied with your product, you may be able to return it for a refund.
To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- A return must be initiated within 10 days. All items must be inspected for damages or defects within this 10 day period.
- Product must be clean, unused, and in its original packaging.
- Return shipping or freight costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- There will be a 25% restocking fee on all returns. Restocking fees calculated from the purchase price of the returned items, minus any discounts received.
- Items must be shipped back no more than 10 days after RA (return authorization) is provided
Please call us at 1-877-880-4283 Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm EST to obtain a return authorization number and further instructions on how to complete your return.
Sorry. We Cannot Accept Returns on...
We cannot accept returns on the following:
Orders for custom products may not be cancelled after 24 hours.
If a consumer power wheelchair, scooter, bed, or mattress order is cancelled after it has left the warehouse but prior to delivery, you will be subject to a 25% restocking fee plus any shipping/freight charges incurred.
If delivery of a returnable item is refused, all shipping costs will be deducted from any issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply.
Once your return is received, please allow up to 4 weeks for a return credit to be issued. ATF Medical will issue a credit via the same method of payment used to purchase the equipment.